WMS distribute mail worldwide over in large quantities. This allows WMS to negotiate very good rates with a variety of specialist mailing administrations to give high levels of service at competitive prices. WMS offer a wide range of mail and sortation services.
- Hand delivery
- Standard tariff
- All other services can be arranged when required
We will utilise many distribution channels to effectively meet the need of the job, while using in-house designed software to minimise cost to the client. For example, on a single job we may
- allocate general UK to the Royal Mail
- route hand delivery for the main UK conurbations via a specialist contractor
- have bulks sent direct to client or collected
- directly inject overseas mail with the destination national post offices
- arrange for priority mail
- make sure non-priority items are allocated economy service
- utilise specialist services for particular products e.g. MAGSTREAM
WMS run three high speed STS multi feed lines that can handle A3 to A6 size product.
WMS generally work normal business hours, but we will arrange night working to meet client requirements where time is of the essence.
Postal discounts available .
We provide sortation for Royal Mail Pricing in Proportion (PIP) Mailsort, Presstream, Walksort and Standard Tariff services and are pleased to offer our clients a Free consultancy service for users of these services. Competitive Overseas mailing rates and alternative hand delivery services are also provided.
We have four Royal Mail collections a day; Presstream and Mailsort at 11.30am and 3.00pm with a third collection at 5.00pm for Second Class mail and Mailsort 3 material. All our Standard Tariff collections are made at 4.30 pm.
Our Overseas Mail is collected daily at 2.00 pm in order to enable swift transit of Priority Mail the same evening.
Hand delivery services for business to business publications addressed to city locations are provided by two different routing services at very competitive rates.